Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Login Window Is Barely Visible
The login  window is barely visible at the very bottom left corner.

The MyBB upgrade screwed up the CSS code.
Is this in the mobile, or desktop version?
Words are greater than we.
(11-21-2017, 12:02 PM)Ontical Wrote: Is this in the mobile, or desktop version?

Look at this screenshot... it explains it all.

Impossible to scroll up because the login window locks the whole screen during the login process.

[Image: RSLCkvU.png?1]
Okay mate, thanks for letting me know, this is currently being investigated.
Fixed!
Crito, we ought to offer a cock to Asclepius. See to it, and don't forget.
I hate updating mybb
(11-22-2017, 08:56 PM)Ontical Wrote: I hate updating mybb

That's why I knew what the problem was exactly.

It was a CSS issue, which I directly mentioned in the 1st post.

I only hate it because the routine seems so moronic.  Asking me what version of MyBB that its updating when it could figure that out itself.  Having to click Next all the time.  Then having to delete the install directory or put the file lock on the install directory manually before I can actually use the forum.  As compared to Xenforo which does everything in one go without me having to do anything except watch it.

All in all its not that bad, but when you have several myBB forums to upgrade its gets old fast.  I guess it could be worse.  Could be upgrading an phpBB forum.  Which I refuse to use now after several botched forum upgrades with their software.
@Serpius - thanks. I wasn’t aware how to revert templates before now - I am really out of practice with mybb - at the start of the year I could almost speak php fluently!
(11-23-2017, 04:47 AM)notathoughtgiven Wrote:

I only hate it because the routine seems so moronic.  Asking me what version of MyBB that its updating when it could figure that out itself.  Having to click Next all the time.  Then having to delete the install directory or put the file lock on the install directory manually before I can actually use the forum.  As compared to Xenforo which does everything in one go without me having to do anything except watch it.

All in all its not that bad, but when you have several myBB forums to upgrade its gets old fast.  I guess it could be worse.  Could be upgrading an phpBB forum.  Which I refuse to use now after several botched forum upgrades with their software.

Like I said in another thread... I like MyBB... warts and all.

Yea, I can probably give you a list of things that are wrong with MyBB, but for a FREE and volunteer group of programmers, MyBB software does the job well.

I've been bugging, along with hundreds of MyBB forum users, the developers at MyBB need to release MyBB 2.0.

I mean... that whole thing has been dragging on for 2-3 years now. It's like... WTF?? Angry